Imagine typing something like this in the terminal…
$ bin/super-charts ClickThrough
And having a chart of “ClickThroughs Per Day” appear in your Rails app.
Add charts to a Bullet Train Rails app…
The same way you super-scaffold a resource…
Coming soon by @pascallaliberte
You track it,
We superchart it.
Fully Compatible With:
- Number of LEGO bricks sold per week
- Tweets liked per day
- Words written per blog post
- Length of blogging streak
- Campaigns published marked as “Felt good” (per quarter)
- Keys pressed per fancy keyboard
- Number of times I thought of buying a domain for a good idea (per month)
- X-Files episodes watched per weekend (year-on-year)
- Length of time between hand-written thank you notes
- Reactions shared per book read
I’m Pascal, and I’m going to #buildinpublic this thing weekly over the next few months. See you on Twitter?